Asbestos removal can often be an extremely challenging process full of complexity and can present a risk to reputation, commercially and in terms of health and safety.
With 30 years’ experience of working within the asbestos industry and having worked with a wide range of organisations delivering management services during asbestos removal projects, we have developed highly professional services for the independent management of asbestos removal.
The benefits of using Airtech to manage the process on your behalf is as follows:
Value for Money
Our project management services include the following activities:
- Audits of third-party documentation including survey reports, proposed methodologies, risk assessments and safety arrangements as to confirm or refute their suitability and compliance
- Preparation of detailed technical specifications
- Risk assessment and method statement development
- Tendering of planned works, using either licensed asbestos removal contractors (LARC’s) from our own approved list, or alternatively those preferred by our customer
- Tender escort and evaluations
- Independent compliance monitoring
- Supervision of on-site analytical monitoring
- Contract administration and completion reports
- Update and amend asbestos registers where required